How to Setup Review Request Email, i.e., Mail After Shipment?
You can setup Review request email, i.e., mail after shipment —
- Log into TargetBay’s dashboard by entering the right credentials.
- Now click ‘Reviews & QA’ on the left-side menu. Select ‘Tools’.
- Click ‘Mail After Shipment’.
- By default, a template will be displayed.
- On the left, there are three tabs, General, Personalized and Custom. Click ‘Personalized’, drag and drop the review style into the template.
- After finalizing the template, click on the ‘+’ symbol on top right corner.
- Customize From Name, From email, Reply to and Subject.
- Under ‘Bulk purchase settings’,
- Maximum number of emails is the total number of emails to be sent for a bulk purchase.
- Mail interval defines the time interval between emails.
- Product reviewed has two options, ‘least reviewed product’ and ‘most expensive product’. It is recommended to choose ‘least reviewed product.’
- For Email settings, we recommend ‘Shipment’ instead of Order complete and set 2 or 3 days after shipment.
- Select user type and for the Follow up settings, choose ‘Follow up 1: ON’ and specify ’10’ days.
- Once you have completed all the settings, click ‘Save’ and choose ‘Enable’ ON.
- To encourage customers to provide reviews, use ‘Review coupons’ here.