Email marketing is one of the most versatile tools for starting and scaling your business. Email marketing is easy to implement, offers a high ROI, and allows fast growth.
Marketers use a lot of email marketing tactics that you can employ to build your email lists. Some may be known to you, while others might be new and exciting. Whatever the case may be, many email marketing strategies should regularly be in practice to help businesses grow and promote their products and brand.
Email is still the most effective channel to engage and convert your prospects online, so it’s crucial for every business. To scale your company’s reach, you should be aware of effective email marketing strategies. So, here are your top email marketing strategies to upscale your business.
How Do Email Marketing Strategies Help To Scale Businesses?
If you are a business owner, you must be aware of the importance of email marketing strategies. It is one of the most compelling ways to help your business overgrow.
Email marketing is a strategy for communicating with your customers and prospects through email. It is a part of digital marketing tactics used to promote your business and brand.
With the help of email marketing, you can communicate with your clients better and inform them about the latest updates regarding your company. As a result, it helps to increase your leads and sales.
Email marketing is a way to understand your target audience better. You can escalate your business to a superior level when you use its strategies ultimately.
The benefits of an effective email marketing plan include:
- Building loyalty among existing customers
- Increasing brand awareness
- Reaching a new target audience.
- Improving customer relationship
- Upscaling sales and conversion
Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies To Scale Your Business
Personalize your email
Personalization is the vital factor for every email you send to customers.
Personalize your email with the customer name in the subject line. Also, try to write content fully customized to a single person in the overall email.
If possible, try to add any known information of your recipient when required. It indicates that you examined every detail of an individual customer.
Personalization shows the friendliness in your content. It makes the audience feel like you are talking to them one-on-one.
Use a friendly conversational tone as you talk to your friend, making your content more interesting to read.
To do advanced personalization, follow these steps:
- Collect required data such as date of birth, gender, location to personalize your email. Greet your audience on their birthdays, wish them if they complete customer anniversary with your brand, and so on.
- Suggest your customer with relevant products right after their purchase.
- When your customer purchases a product from you, send them emails such as how to use that product better, its benefits, etc.
- When a new customer signs in, don’t just stop by sending a welcome email. Also, send them some useful blogs about your brand to understand you better.
Segment your email list
Email segmentation is basic lists categorized based on the audience’s location or behavior. The requirement of segmentation is essential to highlight any campaign with a personal touch.
You can segment your email contacts into categories based on:
- Demographics – age, gender, location, or occupation
- Purchase history – how often they purchase, what they are buying
- behavior – how they interact, based on what they do
Segmentation helps you increase open rates & click-through rates, avoid delivering emails in the spam folder, increase conversion and engagement with your target audience.
Segmentation aids in segregating the target audience into categories and delivering the most relevant content suitably to every individual.
Segment your audience correctly before sending emails. It can help you gain more loyal customers. Also, try to send different newsletters with varied content to keep your audience engaged and encourage them to buy from you again.
Follow Automation process
Automation is a fantastic email marketing strategy that works for you even while you sleep. You will never go back when you change your email campaigns to automation.
One of the most satisfying email marketing strategies is creating a compelling autoresponder series. Using this strategy, you can build a relationship with your customers by sending them information about your products.
It might sound difficult for some people, but it is easy if you know where to start. You need to follow these steps:
- Create a welcome email that helps to introduce your business and product line to new subscribers
- Send regular newsletters that could help communicate with customers in a better way.
- Send holiday-related messages that could catch the attention of customers.
- Send exclusive offers for subscribers as well as non-subscribers
To do all these automation processes efficiently, you need a powerful email marketing tool to carry out this entire automation within seconds.
Understand your target audience
Create a clear picture of your target audience in your mind before you prepare content for your email.
Spamming your audience with tons of undesirable content would not make them interested in your brand. This action will decrease your email open rates and end your mail drop in the spam folder.
Try to deliver engaging content that your audience is interested in, such as
- Informative blogs
- Tutorials on how to use the product better
- Conduct contest
- Organize quiz programs and many.
Remember, provide all your content in a conversational tone. Make sure your content is exciting and engaging to read.
Use mobile-friendly templates
59 % of email users check their emails on their mobile devices. Email users between 18 and 24 are most likely to check their inbox while on the move.
The above statement helps you understand how a mobile-friendly email template is essential for any email campaign.
Mobile optimized templates give a better user experience, and people do not carry laptops all the time. Hence, mobile optimization templates are one of the vital email marketing strategies.
To create a mobile-optimized email template, you should follow the below steps:
- Use single-column template optimized to mobile phones
- Use a short subject line
- Insert small size images
- Use large font sizes for better visibility
- Give small size Call To Action buttons
- Avoid using unnecessary graphics
- Don’t insert videos. Better give a link for the videos.
How Can BayEngage Help You Perform Email Marketing Strategies Better?
BayEngage is an advanced email marketing software that comes with plenty of essential features required to perform the best email marketing strategies to scale your businesses.
- BayEngage has more than 300 free email marketing templates to launch various email campaigns. It can be customized according to your preference with an easy drag-and-drop editor.
- BayEngage is best for its automation recipe. You can perform automations for email campaigns like welcome email, order confirmation email, abandonment cart email, and so on.
- BayEngage has an advanced segmentation feature to segment all your contact lists into separate categories based on demographics or behavior.
- It has free pre-built pop-up forms with a customization option to get sign-ups from new subscribers.
- It has a free stock image library to access HD images when needed.
So, why are you waiting for it? Don’t Hesitate. Give a try to the 14 days free trial of BayEngage to explore all its features to upscale your businesses.
We’ve all gotten them: those emails from companies selling their product or service. It’s hard not to get annoyed by these emails, and sometimes many people ignore them.
However, you can turn these potential customers into brand supporters with the correct email marketing strategy. Who see your company as more than just a business trying to sell them something.
You can create an emotional relationship with your readers and make them loyal fans who will gladly buy from you again and again.
As with most things in life, there are different schools of thought when it comes to email marketing.
Some people believe in short, curt messages with a clear Call To Action that tell the reader exactly what they need to do next. Others believe in longer messages with more detail and personalization.
Each has its advantages depending on the type of product or service you’re selling and the target audience you’re trying to attract.
I hope this article helps you understand the top email marketing strategies required to scale your businesses.